Click here to join online or click here to download the membership form and mail your check!
Tennessee Arts Academy Alumni Association
The TAA Alumni Association is open to all graduates, faculty, supporters, and friends of the Academy. The TAA Alumni Association Executive Committee oversees the Alumni Association. The committee officers include a president and four regional representatives who hail from different state geographic areas and who represent various arts content areas. The officers plan programs to keep members involved in Academy activities. The current officers include:
President: Kami Lunsford - Middle School Choral Music (Knoxville, TN)
East Tennessee Regional Representative: Jerome Souther - Elementary Music (Chattanooga, TN)
Middle Tennessee Regional Representative: Michelle Tripp - High School Theatre (Franklin, TN)
West Tennessee Regional Representative: William Bodley - Middle School Instrumental Music (Memphis, TN)
Member at Large Representative: Darlene Tanner - Elementary Visual Art (Jackson, TN)
Member Benefits Include:
- E-mail blasts & updates reporting on Academy news, TAA alumni accomplishments, and other statewide arts topics
- Special invitations and discounted pricing to yearly Academy events including the TAA Opening Celebration, Bravo Awards Banquet, Visitors' Day, and Finale Luncheon as well as invitations to select Muser presentations, performances, and the annual TAA Art Exhibition
- Access to purchase Academy materials such as Muser DVDs and T-shirts
- Access to a members-only area of the TAA website to include teacher chat rooms and forums
- Eligibility to nominate TAA award honorees and an outstanding TAA alumni member for an Alumni Achievement Award
- Early bird access privileges to the TAA registration website prior to its public opening date
YES! SIGN ME UP! I WANT TO GRADUATE....
"TOP OF MY CLASS"
Select from one of these five different giving levels below for direct donation:
Please select the graduation level you desire. Please be generous. All donations help assist the Academy in its work to provide Tennessee arts teachers with the highest quality curriculum, unparalleled instruction, community and renewal opportunities. New alumni members receive a TAA Alumni Association membership lapel pin. Renewing members receive a TAA gift item of their choice. A gift selection form will be sent to you. If you have additional questions or need additional information, please contact the TAA office by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (615-460-5451).